Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wee Kii=)

I wanna blog about TEH WEE KII!!First and foremost happy belated birthday!!!you are 16 years old now!!!i really want you to know that i will always be hear to listen you your problems no matter what...i will be your wall to lean on when you feel tired of drama or life!!haha..and you are a really smart girl!!I am so proud of your results!!and i am so sorry for forgetting your birthday!!i was so caught up with my life that i forgot to ask you when your birthday was...i cant believe i talk to you so much but it never crossed my mind to ask you when your birthday was..but i promise i will always remember your birthday from now on...i know you have a lot of things to tell me but we are always so busy..hehe..but dun worry we will find time..and have fun in UK!!Dont forget to bring a mask and wear it!!haha!!I will miss you so much!!and sorry i didnt see you after school today!!=)Love you!!

-Good friends are like stars..you don't always see them, but you know they are there-
xoxo
amanda

No comments: