Friday, June 19, 2009

Coco Fusion

so we had coco fusion yesterday..it was pretty fun!!!hehe..Ravi came back!!super happy to see him although he hit me with a table, made me angry but also made me happy!!!hehe its good to have you back but you'll be leaving soon..=( but coco fusion was definately way better than Science night except for the fact that we cannot wear jeans..haha..stupid rules!!so i tot we had to wear long pants, turns out nobody cares!!!i was sweating like a pig yesterday!!!but i am glad i could hang out with all my best friends!!!they are the BOMB!!! Pei did facepaint...and pei its not weird la..haha...its nice!!!i help wee cherng paint his face..after drawing on his face..he took a brush and wanted to draw on my face..i ran away and he managed to swipe one line of red paint on my face..luckily i am smart enough to run to the girls toilet!!haha..then i wipe of the red paint but made it worst..ended up smudging my whole face!!Jamie and i joined the competition are you smarter than a kindergardener???haha...they ask all the disney channel cartoon movies..luckily i am a disney fan!!ahha..but we still lost..so oh well..managed to watch karjin act in lidra!!so proud of him=)
-I'll let fate decide-
xoxo,
amanda

No comments: