Thursday, June 18, 2009

We had two weeks break!!!It was not too bad..i went to singapore and pd with my family....pd was really boring but singapore was fun!!!anyway i got my results back!!woot..remember last time i wrote predictions for my results!!!well my prediction is all wrong!!I PASSED ALL MY PAPERS THIS TERM!!! so here's my scores!!

Mid Term Exam
ENG-70
Physics-56
Add Maths-52
Chemistry-42(without course work)
Bio-49 (without course work)
BM-62
Sejarah-75
sivik-81
computer-63
Moral-76

Woot!!!so happy!!anyway...i am gonna post some photos from my own camera finally!!(not gonna steal yours anymore jamie) IN the school concert i have only two lines which are "Datuk!!Datuk Laksamana!!I bring a message from Raden Puteri"

So when i act that line i keep pronouncing it wrongly..i kept saying lak-sa-ma-na but actually its Laks-ma-na..the sa is actually silent...but either way i still sound really weird and funny when i say tat line..i hope during concert day i wont end up emberassing myself...hehe..


xoxo,
amanda

No comments: