Monday, April 27, 2009

This is specially for them..

VILYN
  1. She listens to me..( Well sometimes..jkjk.)
  2. She's always there for me...(Except when she was in Japan)
  3. She cares..!!!
  4. She tries her best to give advice
  5. She makes me happy..
  6. She is HAWT!!!
  7. She makes an effort to help me through everything..
  8. She waits for me all the time during lunch..
  9. She treats me as a best friend...=)
  10. She's trustable..
  11. She understands me...
  12. Always lend a shoulder to me..

AND THE LIST GOES ON AN ON...

JAMIE
  1. She listens
  2. She gives good advice..
  3. She is always there for me..(becos she just sits next to me..)
  4. She patches up my broken heart..
  5. SHE'S trustable
  6. She's reliable.
  7. Planned for me a really great surprise party..
  8. i just love her!!!
AND THE LIST GOES ON AN ON...

KAR JIN
  1. HE is always there for me no matter what..
  2. He listens..
  3. He's trustable
  4. HE gives good advice..
  5. He never loses his patience with me
  6. He comes to me when he has problems..
  7. He tolerates all my insults towards him..
  8. He gives me the best surprise party ever..
  9. He puts in effort...
  10. He helps me whenever i needed help..
  11. He put me in front of himself..
  12. Always support me through everything..

Pei Hooi
  1. She's nice!!!hahaha..
  2. She's a good listener...
  3. She never complains.
  4. She cares..
  5. She's trustable..=)

The number of ppl to write about goes on and on...but i have to do my homework..so i will blog about other ppl next time...=)good night!!!

No comments: