Monday, April 27, 2009

A few days ago we had honours day!! I am so happy and proud for everyone who scored straight A's...+) i am so proud of my Babes:
  1. Vilyn
  2. jamie
  3. pei hooi
  4. van lynn
  5. beii lynn
  6. june
  7. xue fang
  8. gisselle
  9. wee kii
  10. and the list goes on and on.....sry if i left any names out..
All the speeches on honours day was reallyyyyy LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG...AND BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG....
but i still enjoyed myself..basically all we did was pose and took a lot of pictures...got nth better to do...
My parents left to china AGAIN...they just came back last week...oh well..FREEDOM..hahah
but this time i decided to be a good girl and just stay at home...cos i dun wanna lie anymore...i dun want my mum to stop trusting me...=)Losing someone's trust is really easy but earning someone's trust is hard..
I can't wait for this thursday..i wanna rest and run away from all the homework in school...exam's around the corner..and i am not even prepared..oh well..as usual i will go for the last minute studying...haha..Lately been preety close to kisser no 4..i smell a new friendship developing...=)
Today you said you feel like i am against you..Maybe it's because my heart has already built a barrier that's why i find it so hard to just be normal with you..but i am trying to make things back to normal..all i need is time..and btw kar jin yes i know i always say i am gonna move on but it never happens but like i said this time is different...The situations changed and my point of view in things has changed...i am already a step closer to moving on...

No comments: