Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life's like that=)

I got the part in the school concert as a pembantu for the puteri..in other words MAID!!! i hope i will have lines to speak...hahaha...oh well at least i got something i am pretty satisfied...=) But right now i am trying to decide whether i should go for dancing or for this acting role...congrats suan yean on getting the part bayan!!!=) proud of you...and pei hooi congrats on getting the same role as me..hahah but you wanna go for em c...Good luck for that!!!=) Enough about concert....Anyway i was late for chem tuition again and joey was as usual calling me with frustration to ask me to come early..hahaha....Today in school i had no games cos got extra chem class..=( oh well...I cant wait for thursday got hols..=) finally can relax..hehe..Everyday got so much homework until i have no space to have my own free time to breathe..sigh..my eyes is recovering rapidly..so happy soon i can wear contact lens adi..=) weeeee....

I feel one step closer to the people around me everyday..=)

No comments: