Saturday, September 12, 2009

complicated xD

My life right now is pretty much complicated...i have to figure out some things and yet i havent found the perfect solution...i wish i know the answer..i wish someone would tell me the answer..but then again i know no one can tell me the answer because i am the only one who knows the answer...nobody's perfect..i am certainly not perfect..i make stupid and dumb choices and only end up making things even more complicated..because of my stupid actions i end up hurting another person that i care about...sigh...why must there always be a good and bad side???does this sound complicated???sigh...Have you ever felt lost>>??like you dun know where to go..what to do ..or where you are heading??sometimes i start to breakdown for no goddamn reason...blame it on the hormones..!!!=) to make things worse i have an extremely big ulcer under my lips which makes it hard for me to eat or drink..and i also have one ulcer near my throat..=( sigh...lately i haven have much good days...to make things worse..i cant seem to study...sigh...i need motivation..=( after you read this post...dun worry and no!.. i am not emoing...just trying to blog my feelings out to release some tension and stress that have swelled up in me...i feel so much more better now...

-life goes on, if you fall down, dont just sit there, stand up and move forward.-

No comments: