Tuesday, March 17, 2009

outing with them









I went one utama with my friends today..We watched slumdog millionare..it was not that bad but it was not as good as everyone said..maybe i should watch it again cos i was too busy talking to the person sitting next to me. And then we just hanged out in the shopping complex.=)
I heard this song by simple plan-save you on the radio and immediately fell in love with it. But the sad part was at that time i didnt know the name of that song..a few days ago i heard it again and finally got the name of the band and song name. i quickly downloaded it..i feel so happy...I tot this song was really touching. If i am not mistaken this song was written by the singer for him brother who is really sick and about how he wish he could save him and help him..i really love it...the song David Archuleta-A little too not over you is somewhat connected to how i feel I love listening to that song...well that's all for today...=)

No comments: